Friday, April 21, 2017

Sleepless nights #2

There's always something creepy going on at night, at least once a week. Here are just some of the most creepy moments lately:


This nighttime weirdness is Matthew, talking in his sleep.
I went to cover the kids up around midnight, because it's so cold in here.
Matty opened his eyes and said "They're coming, and they'll throw us all in a corner."
I was creeped out, and I ended up sleeping with the hallway light on.
Jon was making sounds in his sleep, as if he was upset. So I asked "Are you okay? Honey?"
He says "I'm sleeping! You're so annoying!"
Then started snoring away.
The fuck? Lol.
Jason is the most creepy child, when it comes to sleep walking.
I heard sounds coming from their room, so I opened the door a tiny bit to see what it was.
I saw was a tiny shadowy figure (Jason) standing at the edge of Matty's bed. His little eyes were bulged out, just staring off into space.. then suddenly he yells "MATTYYYYYY!"
...
Matty woke up completely terrified.