Saturday, September 08, 2018

Kids say the funniest things #15

Jays hammering on the bathroom door, telling Matty "Let me in! Now!"
He comes to me, sighs.. and says "Matty NEVER let's me take a dump!"
Matty is teaching Jason the Whip Nae Nae. O.o
They have no idea I can hear them.
All I hear is:
Matty: "Watch me whip, now watch me Nae nae."...
Jason: "I'm not whiiip, watching knee knee."

While at the playground:
Me and Matty yelled "The ground is lava! Ruuuun!"
Jason assumed that HE was the lava.. and chased us instead of getting to safety.
Discussed my plans with Matty about how I would have a helicopter if I were to win the lottery.. I kind of just want one so I can say "GET TO THE CHOPPA". I'd land on skyscrapers, and bring a picnic. I'd make friends hang off the bar underneath as I fly, FYI I'm not responsible if you fall and get hurt. I told him how it would be hot pink, lime green and sparkly. He said "It's a bird! It's a plane! Wait.. Nope.. Just my incredibly wacky Mom.." and he gave me that look, as if I'm crazy.