Friday, December 16, 2016

Patches vs. Spiderman

I always visit the pet store while I'm out, because adorable little creatures are fun to photograph and play with!
The staff is always so friendly and offering assistance, so I buy a cat toy each visit. Yes, she's got many now.. She even has her own toy box, but that is for another story.

Tonight, there was a new toy shipment. Handmade critters, stuffed with catnip. The proceeds were for a good cause, so why not!
As I dug around in the box trying to decide on a sheep, unicorn, or a fish... I discovered a spiderman! PATCHY NEEDS HER OWN SPIDERMAN! Yes! Whoever made these is so cool.
So I buy this spiderman and bring it home.


She loves it. She will throw him around, hug him while kicking him with her back feet.. and she gnaws on his face.
Poor spidey lost his feet in just the first night.
I try to take him (to throw for her, she loves when you throw her mice) but she throws her body down on top of him.. as if to say "No, mine!"

Spidey is well loved. ❤