Friday, March 10, 2017

Kids say the funniest things #8

My four year old, Jason, loves to talk to his Grandma.
I give him my phone, to let him spam her on Facebook messenger..
But he has learned how to phone her, and does so whenever he pleases.
Here's a conversation from just the other day.
He's so funny.

Jason: Hi Gramma, me love you.
Jason: Gramma me miss you.
Grandma: Hi Jay, I love you a lot!...
Jason
: You don't miss me?

Grandma
: Yes, of course I miss you too. You will have to come sleep over one night at my house.

Jason
: No. 

Grandma
: What? Yeah, we'll go to the park, and we'll get ice cream. 

Jason
: No, me not sleeping at your house.

Grandma
: You know how you sleep over at your dads? Well you can come do that here too, you know. 

Jason
: Me don't get ice cream at daddys.

Grandma
: That's not the point.

Jason
: You wanna talk to Mommy now?

Grandma
: Why, do you want to text me some more?

Jason
: Yah

Grandma
: Ok, I love you AND I miss you.

Jason
: Yah...me know.