Friday, March 24, 2017

Kids say the funniest things #9 *Grandma Edition!*

Posts from Grandma.
Posts about my kids and the funny things they say, from my mom.

Matthew: "Talking to my ten year old grandson on the phone, they are on vacation in Vernon. His little brother was going around spanking them. He told me that Mommy was doing something so I said, "maybe she needs a spanking too." Matty says, "Oh Jon will probably do that, he's always touching Mommy's butt.""
Jason: "My little grandson messaged me to give me heck. He saw a black cat at Petland in Calgary and assumed I had abandoned Fonzie (my cat) there. He's not letting it slide, or forgiving me....he brings it up every time we talk...with a scowl in his voice. Then when he's done discussing it, he's back to normal conversation. He told me I did a mean thing. Lol."
Matthew: "While playing with his foam sword today, he tore it, so asked for another sword.  I told him to use some duct tape.  Magically, he knew right where it was.  I figured he'd keep busy looking for it for the rest of the day.  I rip off a big piece and he says, "you don't need that big a piece!"  I told him I did.  I started wrapping it around the foam sword and he says, "Oh, I see what you're doing, you're not only fixing it but that will give it some style too!""