Monday, May 15, 2017

Grand Theft Hamster

This story is from March 2014, when little Jason was just 17 months old and Matthew was eight.
Jason just loves Matty's hamster. He points to him all the time, giggles, talks to him and knocks on the glass cage to wake him.

Today I had to change the cage.... Jay was so excited to see him up close, he sat next to me and just stared intensely at the hamster.

I grabbed the first little box I could find out of the recycling, to put the hamster in. It was a happy meal box. Jason was so mad at me for some reason once the hamster went inside. He'd point at the cage and give me "the look".

The second I turned my back to get the garbage bag, Jay had taken the Hamster happy meal and ran off. When I turned around, he had his ear up to the box while gently shaking it.

The hamster is okay! Lol.